Quote templates are essential for maintaining consistency and efficiency. They help you keep your landscaping business organized, while informing your clients about what they’re about to pay for.
Use this template as an estimate guideline that you can convert to a quote down the road (or vice versa). It takes care of the complicated stuff like formatting, information fields, automated calculations, and business information.
Once you download the form and share it with your team, your estimating and quoting will be smooth sailing.
Get your landscaping quote templateDownload Free PDF
How to use this landscaping quote template
1. Download the PDF to your device.
2. Save it as a new file.
3. Open a new copy of the file for each estimate you want to create.
4. Add in line items with the service or product name, code, and considerations (e.g., shrub/tree removal, sprinkler system repair, concrete curb replacement, development permit)
5. Calculate the total parts, products, labor, and time required.
6. Add on taxes, fees, and any discounts.
6. Save the estimate as a new file with a unique name (e.g., Front Yard Design. Estimate 02236.SlivaQuo.PDF).
What is a landscaping quote template?
A landscaping quote template is a blank copy of your estimate or quote form that you use as an outline to create more detailed quotes for your prospects after a consultation.
You can find templates as fill-in PDFs, Microsoft Word or Google Docs, Excel or Google Sheets spreadsheets, free quoting tools, or even software like Jobber.
The point of the template is to have a blank form that you can quickly fill out during or after a consultation. It helps you avoid filling out the same information over and over again (like procedures and protocols, terms, payment periods, or contact information) before handing it over to your client.
It also helps your prospect understand what’s involved in the project. When you can offer your leads a clear estimate or quote, they get a better understanding of your services and your level of professionalism.
Why should you use an estimate template?
- A consistent format helps you stay organized and account for all necessary information every time. Plus, it easily converts over to an invoice for later.
- They save time by allowing you or your techs to simply fill in fields without additional work.
- A copy of a clear quote helps you track and measure your projected accounts receivable as well as your margins.
- They keep your office, team, and technicians organized.
- They help your client set realistic expectations. When your quotes are clear and accurate, your client knows exactly what to expect if they decide to hire you.
- You and your client will be on the same page if they have any questions before signing on with you.
What if you need multiple templates?
Our 100% free Quoting Toolkit makes it easy to create, send, and track estimates. Sign up today and get access to professional-looking estimates that you can send out to your landscaping clients in just moments.
How to find the right landscaping quote template to grow your business
The template you decide to go with should be flexible enough to allow you to send custom, detailed, and professional-looking quotes to your clients.
It shouldn’t force you to constantly create a new outline for every single consultation appointment call you have.
START QUOTING NOW: Get this template and more in our 100% free Quoting Toolkit.
The template should include helpful information for your team, as well as the client, for several reasons.
- Your team has all the account information on hand if they ever need to return to the job site.
- Your team has access to products and parts needed to complete the job because they are included in the template.
- Your client has a solid understanding of the services that will be provided and their cost.
- Your client knows your service warranty and terms and conditions because they are stated on your quotes.
- Your client knows how to contact you if they want to hire you for the project, save your business information for later, compare you against your competitors, or refer you to their friends.
Start winning landscaping work with our free Quoting Toolkit
Our Quoting Toolkit makes it easy to create professional-looking estimates, win new jobs, and get paid for your hard work. The best part? It’s 100% free.Sign Up Now