Quote templates are essential for maintaining consistency and efficiency. They help you keep your landscaping business organized, while informing your clients about what they’re about to pay for.
Use this template as an estimate guideline that you can convert to a quote down the road (or vice versa). It takes care of the complicated stuff like formatting, information fields, automated calculations, and business information. Once you download the form and share it with your team, your estimating and quoting will be smooth sailing.
SKIP TEMPLATES WITH OUR NEW FREE ESTIMATE AND QUOTE TOOL.
TEXT AND EMAIL ESTIMATES AND QUOTES TO CLIENTS. SAVE INFORMATION FOR GOOD.Create my free account now
Get your landscaping quote template PDF hereDownload for free now!
How to use this PDF Landscaping Quote Template
1. Download the PDF version of the template to your computer or tablet
2. Save it as a new file
3. Open a new copy of the saved file for each quote or estimate you want to create
4. Customize the fields with the service or product name, code, and other important details regarding what was discussed during the consultation (for example shrub/tree removal, sprinkler system repair, concrete curb replacement, development permit, etc.) based on the job you are estimating
5. Calculate the total parts, products, labor, and time required, then add on taxes, fees, discounts, etc.
6. Save it as a new file with a unique name (Front yard design and construction. Estimate 02236.SlivaQuo.PDF)
What is a landscaping quote template?
A landscaping quote template is a blank copy of your estimate or quote form that you use as an outline to create more detailed quotes for your prospects after a consultation.
You can find templates as fill-in PDFs, Microsoft Word or Google Docs, Excel or Google Sheets spreadsheets, free quoting tools, or even software like Jobber.
The point of the template is to have a blank form that you can quickly fill out during or after a consultation. It helps you avoid filling out the same information over and over again (like procedures and protocols, terms, payment periods, or contact information) before handing it over to your client.
It also helps your prospect get an understanding of what’s involved in the project. When you can offer your leads a clear estimate or quote, they get a better understanding of your services and your level of professionalism.
Do you need a quote or estimate template?
To make things simple, we recommend having one flexible template that you can use for estimates, quotes, and invoices. That way, you can keep information consistent across the board, and easily convert your final copies as you move through the journey of working with your client.
You can always change the information inside the template by saving a copy of the original and editing it along the way.
How to find the right landscaping quote template to grow your business
The template should be flexible enough to allow you to send custom, detailed, and professional-looking quotes to your clients. It shouldn’t force you to constantly create a new outline for every single consultation appointment call you have.
The template should include helpful information for your team as well as the client. That way:
- Your team has all the account information on hand if they ever need to return to the jobsite.
- Your team has access to products and parts needed to complete the job because they are included in the template.
- Your client has a solid understanding of the services that will be provided and their cost.
- Your client knows your service warranty and terms and conditions because they are stated on your quotes.
- Your client knows how to contact you if they wish to hire you for the project, save your business information for later, compare you against your competitors, or would like to refer you to their friend.
Why should you use templates?
- A consistent format helps you stay organized and account for all necessary information every time. Plus, it easily converts over to an invoice for later.
- They save time by allowing you or your techs to simply fill in fields without additional work.
- A copy of a clear quote helps you track and measure your projected accounts receivable as well as your margins.
- They keep your office, team, and technicians organized.
- They help your client set realistic expectations. When your quotes are clear and accurate, your client knows exactly what to expect if they decide to hire you.
- You and your client will be on the same page if they have any questions before signing on with you.
FREE ESTIMATES AND QUOTES REALLY MEANS FREE
It is not a trial and no credit card is requiredCREATE FREE ACCOUNT NOW