New Feature: Email, Postcard, and Social Media Marketing, Powered by Mailchimp
July 30th, 2019
At Jobber, we’re always looking at ways to help you run a better service business, and that’s why we’re so excited to share our latest product update!
Jobber now syncs with Mailchimp, an all-in-one marketing platform, which gives Jobber users a great way to engage with new customers and talk to those customers you haven’t heard from in a while.
What is Mailchimp?
Mailchimp is a world-leading marketing platform that lets you send marketing emails, create targeted ad campaigns, build landing pages, send postcards, and get powerful reporting and analytics, all in one place.
Best of all, Mailchimp is designed to be truly easy to use, no matter your level of marketing experience.
It is so easy to quickly make a good looking email with Mailchimp. Their drag-and-drop design method is so user friendly. They give you the ability to touch some of the code if you need to, but if you have no idea how HTML works, you can still pull together a really great looking email on the first try.
With the Jobber and Mailchimp integration, you don’t need to hire an expensive agency or spend lots of money to get started with great digital marketing campaigns. In fact, you can start sending branded emails and ad campaigns today using our two newest features:
Find More Business with Email and Postcard Marketing
Whether you want to re-engage a client you haven’t spoken to in a while or make a big announcement, personalized email and postcard marketing can make your brand and message truly stand out.
Hit the ground running with a ready-to-run campaign:
We weren’t kidding when we said you could get started today. We’ve pre-loaded a branded email campaign that’s designed to re-engage past clients so they’ll remember your brand and request more work. You’ll see it in Mailchimp as soon as you connect your Jobber account. Just review and send — we’ve already done the rest.
Make your message pop with email templates:
Mailchimp’s campaign builder and pre-built templates make email marketing easy: just add your messaging and use Mailchimp’s drag-and-drop tools to build your email . They’re designed to look great on mobile, tablet, and desktop, so wherever your clients are checking from, they’ll get a great impression of your brand. Mailchimp’s emails have an above-average inbox acceptance rate and they help to keep your campaigns out of the spam folder
Say hi in real life with postcard marketing:
While people are spending more time online, 86% of consumers still take the time to go through their mail, which gives your brand the opportunity to truly stand out with postcard marketing.
Postcards can add a personal touch to your marketing, and give your clients something to hold on to and remember you by.
Here are a few of the ways Mailchimp makes postcard marketing easy and affordable:
- Design, print, stamp and send postcards alongside all of your other marketing in Mailchimp
- Follow up with customers automatically: you can send postcards at regular intervals to remind people of a seasonal promotion, recurring event, holiday, or birthday
- Schedule postcards ahead of time
- Track how far along your postcards are in the sending process
- Add promotional codes to track how postcards are adding to your bottom line
- Send postcards to existing contacts or create lookalike audiences to find new prospects who are likely to engage with your brand
Read more about email marketing for your service business.
Reach New Customers with Facebook and Instagram Ads
Facebook and Instagram ads help you reach new customers where they’re already hanging out.
With Jobber and Mailchimp’s digital ads feature, you’ll be able to create targeted ad campaigns that zero in on your existing clients and help you upsell or get repeat business.
Want to go even further? Mailchimp offers advanced marketing features such as retargeting and lookalike audiences on certain paid plans.
With retargeting, you can stay top of mind and keep people interested in your business even after they leave your site. Your visitors will see your ads while browsing on Facebook and Instagram, giving them a one-click path back to your website when they’re ready to request work.
Look-alike audiences use your best existing clients to find new people with similar interests and who are most likely to buy your services. Using your Mailchimp list for targeting is up to 25% more successful than targeting alone.
Just getting started with digital ads? Mailchimp walks you through every step of the way.
How to get started with Jobber and Mailchimp:
- Make sure you’re logged into Jobber. Not a customer yet? Start a free trial!
- Click on the gear icon in your Jobber account, then App Marketplace, and select Mailchimp
- Connect your existing Mailchimp account, or sign up for a new account. If you don’t have an account, it only takes a few minutes to get set up. MailChimp offers free plans for up to 2,000 subscribers (clients).
- We’ll immediately start syncing your full client list from Jobber to Mailchimp. We’ve designed these features to work seamlessly with your operations. That means there are no spreadsheets or tedious uploads. Once the sync is complete, you’ll receive an email notification letting you know the results.
You’re now ready to go! If you’re new to Mailchimp and want to make the most of these new features, check out MailChimp 101, which walks you through the basics of their marketing automation platform.
Find new business, reach new customers, and grow with Jobber and Mailchimp, together.
Interested in trying this feature? Book an appointment to chat with one of our product specialists to see if Jobber is right for you.
Want more ways to automate your business' growth?
Move information automatically between Jobber and 1,500+ web apps
Powered by ZapierCheck it out!