It took a lot of grit to get through 2021. At Jobber, we saw home service business owners working harder than ever—so our product team doubled down this year to build the solutions you need to make running your business easier.
From new payment features to handy integrations, we’ve rounded up the biggest product releases from 2021.
Find out how these new features will help you strengthen your business, and look forward to getting even more value from Jobber in 2022.
Improve customer communication with two-way text messaging and follow-ups
Be ready to respond to customers fast. We’ve made it easier to text with customers while you’re on the go, knowing that conversations are saved in Jobber for your reference.
Plus, automated emails and texts keep customers updated as work progresses, so they never feel ignored.
MORE NEW COMMUNICATIONS FEATURES:
- Add personal details to your default texts and emails
- Update conversation statuses when work moves forward
- Give your whole team access to text messaging—not just admin users
Keep work moving forward, now with insights
To work faster, you need to work smarter. With the launch of insights, you get up-to-date information that helps you prioritize your work and make informed decisions.
This is just the beginning—we’ll be adding more insights and recommendations for owners in the future.
MORE NEW FEATURES TO KEEP WORK MOVING:
- Easily create and update work with a simpler navigation experience
- Search improvements make it easier to find specific clients, properties, and conversations
Create winning quotes, now with markups and CompanyCam
Improve your win rate with professional quotes and easy online approvals. When you build a quote in Jobber, markups make it easy to set the right prices and keep your margins healthy.
We’ve also partnered with CompanyCam to help you capture details and keep customers informed by sharing photos on jobs and invoices.
MORE NEW QUOTING FEATURES:
- Record the price and cost of your products and services
- Easily update your prices through file upload
- View your estimated margin on each quote
- Close warm leads faster with ‘Quote Viewed’ notifications to your phone
Jobber users win 30% more quotes when they send quotes via text messaging instead of email.
You can now close leads even faster with push notifications sent to your phone as soon as a client views your quote. Start automating your quote follow-ups now.
Already a Jobber customer?
Log in to get more info on all our new product releases.LEARN MORE
Easy scheduling and tracking, now with online booking from Google search
We’ve improved our scheduling features to help you manage jobs seamlessly, all while keeping your customers and team more informed. One glance at Jobber gives you a clear visual of upcoming work and how you’re progressing.
MORE NEW SCHEDULING FEATURES:
- Send booking confirmation emails and texts after jobs are scheduled
- Jobber and Google’s Local Services Ads help local customers book you easily
- Improved schedule navigation lets you easily manage your schedule by toggling between calendar views
Get paid faster with new payment options
Want to secure bigger jobs and help your customers pay faster? We’ve partnered with Wisetack to let you offer consumer financing options through Jobber.
And now, you can reward and motivate your team by collecting tips on invoices paid through client hub. So far, Jobber users are getting tipped an average of 15% of their invoice just by having tips enabled!
MORE NEW FEATURES TO HELP YOU GET PAID:
- See your clients’ stored cards in the Jobber app
- Offer new ways to pay using ACH, Google Pay, and Apple Pay
- An easier payment experience, online and in person, with Jobber Payments
Small business owners get paid 10x faster when they use Jobber Payments instead of cash or check.
Small (but mighty) updates
You asked for a better experience. We listened. Throughout 2021, we’ve been rebuilding and enhancing parts of the Jobber app to make the experience more intuitive.
For instance, you can now add new clients to the app 25% faster than before.
Here’s what else we’ve done:
- Improved the navigation experience
- Made it easy to duplicate job forms
- Added new default services
- Enhanced client text messaging
- Improved data security
Want to see more updates? Check out all our product enhancements here.
Get support when you need it
Whether you need help using new features or making the most of these tools, our support team is available 24/7. Feel free to contact us any time to get support.
Stay tuned for more updates in 2022. We’ll be working hard to ensure you spend less time behind the desk and more time on the job.
Take back your time
Count on Jobber to quickly manage your estimates, scheduling, invoicing, client communication, and payments all in one place.START FREE TRIAL