Quote templates are essential for maintaining consistency and efficiency. When you use them for your lawn care services, they help you keep your business organized, make you look more professional, and inform your clients about what they’re about to pay for.
Use this template to help you take care of the complicated stuff like formatting, information fields, calculations, and business information.
Once you download the form and share it with your team, your estimating and quoting will be smooth sailing.
Get your lawn care estimate templateDownload Free PDF
How to use this Lawn Care Estimate Template
- Download the PDF to your device.
- Open the file and add in information like your contact details, as well as a thank-you in the “notes” section.
- Save the estimate as a new file.
- Open a new copy of the file for each estimate you want to create.
- Add line items with the service or product name, code, and project considerations (e.g., weeding, fertilizer and turf growth, mowing).
- Calculate the total products, labor, and time required.
- Add on taxes, fees, and any discounts.
- Save the estimate as a new file with a unique name (Clean Gutters and Spread Fertilizer. Estimate 03455.CaseyQuo.PDF).
What is a lawn care quote template?
A lawn care quote template is a blank copy of your estimate or quote form that you use as an outline to create more detailed quotes for your prospects after a consultation.
The point of the template is to have a blank form that you can quickly fill out during or after a consultation with a lead. It helps you avoid filling out the same information over and over again (like procedures and protocols, terms, payment periods, or contact information) before handing it over to your client.
It also helps your prospect get an understanding of what’s involved in the project they’re interested in hiring you for. When you can offer your leads a clear estimate or quote, they get a better understanding of your services and your level of professionalism.
Why should you use an estimate template?
- A consistent format helps you stay organized and account for all necessary information, every time.
- A template reduces room for error by reminding you about mandatory fields you need to fill out.
- Digital estimates help you look more professional than hand-written estimates that were written in your car right after an appointment.
- It saves time by allowing you to simply fill in fields without additional work.
- A copy of a clear quote helps you track and measure your projected accounts receivable.
- It helps you keep track of your rates and prices in case you need to make changes to improve your margins in the future, or if you need to change your rates for the invoice.
- It helps you get paid the proper amount on time—especially if your payment terms are on it.
- You can send the estimate off to your client using a method that works for both of you, like email.
What if you need multiple templates?
Our 100% free Estimating Toolkit makes it easy to create, send, and track estimates. Sign up today and get access to professional-looking estimates that you can send out to your clients in just moments.
How to find the right lawn care quote template to grow your business
The quote template should be flexible enough to allow you to send custom, detailed, and professional-looking quotes to your clients.
It shouldn’t force you to constantly create a new quote outline for every single consultation appointment call you have.
START ESTIMATING NOW: Get this template and more in our 100% free Estimating Toolkit.
The template should include helpful information for your team—as well as the client—for a number of reasons.
- You have all the account information on hand if you ever need to return to the job site.
- You can easily reference past services, materials, and equipment because they’re included in the invoice.
- Your client has a solid understanding of the services that you discussed during the consultation, as well as what they cost.
- Your client knows your service warranty and terms and conditions because they’re stated on your estimates and invoices.
- Your client knows how to contact you if they ever need your services again or want to refer you to a friend.
Start winning lawn care work with our free Estimating Toolkit
Our Estimating Toolkit makes it easy to create professional-looking estimates, win new jobs, and get paid for your hard work. The best part? It’s 100% free.Sign Up Now