Running an HVAC business is about staying organized, looking professional, and communicating with your clients about what they’re paying for. Our free HVAC quote template can help you do just that.
Use this template to help you take care of the complicated stuff like formatting, information fields, calculations, and business information. Once you download the form and share it with your team, your quoting will be a breeze.
Free HVAC Proposal Template Download
Use this free HVAC quote and estimate template to create customized quotes for your customers. Look more professional, organize your processes, and get paid faster. Download the free template below!
HVAC QUOTE AND ESTIMATE TEMPLATE PDFDOWNLOAD
How to Use the HVAC Quote Template PDF
1. Download the PDF template to your computer or tablet..
2. Customize the template by adding your company information, contact information, logo, and company website..
3. Save the file.
4. When you are ready to create and send a quote, make a copy of the original template..
5. Edit the file name so it is unique (For example, ‘[Business name]_Quote_[quote number]”).
6. Customize the fields with the services or parts needed, quote send date, deposit information (if applicable), and other important details regarding what needs to be done, based on the job you are estimating.
7. Calculate the total parts, labor, and time required, then add on taxes, fees, discounts, etc.
8. Add a quote number. This will help you keep track of client accounts, job history, and all the business that comes in and out of your business.
9. Include a quote expiry date to the notes section’. This is usually within 14-30 days.
10. Do a thorough check of the quote before you send it to make sure all of the information is included and accurate.
11. Save the file again and export it as a PDF.
10. Send the quote to your client via email.
11. Don’t forget to follow-up on your quote!
READ MORE: Looking for more HVAC quote tips? Learn how to write a professional quote so you can close more jobs faster.
Do you need an HVAC quote template or an HVAC estimate template?
To make things simple, you can use one flexible template for estimates, quotes, and invoices. That way, you can keep information consistent across the board, and easily convert your final copies as you move through the journey of working with your client.
READ MORE: Quotes vs Estimates — what’s the difference?
HVAC Quote Example
Sending clients detailed quotes shows them the level of service you’re providing that’s included in the price. It’s one of the best ways to win over clients, impress them with your professionalism, and keep everyone on the same page.
With Jobber’s quoting features, you’ll be able to add that level of detail so you can win more jobs worth more money.
Build and send HVAC quotes with:
- Line item images that help your products and services stand out in your quotes
- Upsell optional add-ons and packages that can increase your quote totals by 35% on average
- Consumer financing options to let your customers pay over time for big jobs. Learn more about consumer financing with Jobber.
An example of an HVAC quote, created with Jobber’s quote management software. Note: Images and optional line items are not available with the free CRM, quote, and invoice app.
When should you send an HVAC proposal to a client?
When you send an HVAC proposal to a client can have a big impact on whether they choose to do business with you.
The best times to send an HVAC proposal are:
- During the site assessment
- Immediately after you meet with the client to review the job
- Within 24 hours of meeting with the client
The sooner you provide a quote, and the more detailed it is, the more likely your client will view you as a professional who wants their business. Automated quote follow-up software can help you keep you on the ball so you provide a quote quickly.
Try our Free CRM, Quote, and Invoice App
This 100% free and easy-to-use software lets you:
- Build custom quotes and templates, designed with your company branding, contact information, warranty information, and custom line items
- Enable customers to view and approve quotes online
- Convert quotes to invoices
- Send professional quotes and invoices via email or text message
- Manage your client information in one place
- Get notified when a customer views quotes or invoices
Create your free account and start creating life-long customers.
Skip templates forever
Get our 100% free HVAC quoting and estimating tool to help you quote on the go — no credit card required.CREATE FREE ACCOUNT NOW