Running an HVAC business is about staying organized, looking professional, and communicating with your clients about what they’re paying for. Our free HVAC quote template can help you do just that.
Use this template to help you take care of the complicated stuff like formatting, information fields, calculations, and business information. Once you download the form and share it with your team, your estimating and quoting will be a breeze.
Free HVAC Proposal Template Download
Use this free HVAC quote and estimate template to create customized quotes for your customers. Look more professional, organize your processes, and get paid faster. Download the free template below!
Get your HVAC quote and estimate templateDownload Free PDF
How to Use the HVAC Quote Template
1. Download the PDF to your device.
2. Customize the template by adding company information (e.g., contact details, logo, website).
3. Save the template as a new file.
4. Open a new copy of the file for each estimate you want to create.
5. Add in line items with the service or parts needed, deposit information (if applicable), and other important details about what needs to be done for this job.
6. Calculate the total parts, labor, and time required, then add on taxes, fees, and discounts.
7. Add a quote number, send date, and expiry date. This will help you keep track of client accounts and job history.
8. Save the file with a unique name and export it as a PDF.
9. Send the quote to your client via email.
10. Don’t forget to follow up on your quote!
HVAC quote example
Sending clients detailed quotes shows them the level of service you’re providing that’s included in the price. It’s one of the best ways to win over clients, impress them with your professionalism, and keep everyone on the same page.
With Jobber’s quoting features, you’ll be able to add that level of detail so you can win more jobs worth more money.
Build and send HVAC quotes with:
- Line item images that help your products and services stand out in your quotes
- Upsell optional add-ons and packages that can increase your quote totals by 35% on average
- Consumer financing options to let your customers pay over time for big jobs
An example of an HVAC quote, created with Jobber’s quote management software. Note: Images and optional line items are not available with the free CRM, quote, and invoice app.
Start creating an HVAC estimate
Our 100% free Estimating Toolkit makes it easy to create, send, and track estimates. Sign up today and get access to professional-looking estimates that you can send to your HVAC clients in just moments.
When should you send an HVAC proposal to a client?
When you send an HVAC proposal to a client can have a big impact on whether they choose to do business with you.
The best times to send an HVAC proposal are:
- During the site assessment
- Immediately after you meet with the client to review the job
- Within 24 hours of meeting with the client
START ESTIMATING NOW: Get templates and more in our 100% free Estimating Toolkit.
The sooner you provide a quote, and the more detailed it is, the more likely your client will view you as a professional who wants their business. Automated quote follow-up software can help you keep you on the ball so you provide a quote quickly.
Try our free CRM, quote, and invoice app
This 100% free and easy-to-use software lets you:
- Build custom quotes and templates, designed with your company branding, contact information, warranty information, and custom line items
- Enable customers to view and approve quotes online
- Convert quotes to invoices
- Send professional quotes and invoices via email or text message
- Manage your client information in one place
- Get notified when a customer views quotes or invoices
Start winning HVAC work with our free estimating toolkit
Our 100% free Estimating Toolkit makes it easy to create professional-looking estimates, win new HVAC jobs, and get paid for your hard work. And you can do it all on the go, no credit card required.Sign Up Now